A neurosurgeon is specializing in surgical treatment and diagnosing disorders of peripheral and central nervous system, which include trauma, congenital anomalies, infections, vascular disorders and stroke. Taking up neurosurgery fellowship program will give you the chance to study all the disorders and treatments.
List of Best Neurosurgery Fellowship Universities
Learning the list of fellowship in neurosurgery programs or healthcare administration fellowships will give you the chance to continue your education, get a higher degree as well as to gain the skills you need.
- Northwestern University: It is a good program for pediatric neurosurgery that you can choose from. In fact, it’s accredited by American Council for Pediatric. It can be completed in twelve months and it gives full and comprehensive education experience.
- University of Washington: They are offering 12 months fellowship program and they are providing exceptional academic studies. Students can participate to the pediatric service of the program which involves teaching, patient care and research.
- Weill Cornell University: The program of the university in neurosurgery is offering clinical and research fellowship. Fellows will work with advanced clinical sites in the nation and have the chance to engage in laboratory.
- University of Utah: They are offering 1-year clinical rotation and have 4 attending neurosurgeons teaching neurological service.
- UCLA: It provides comprehensive service to patients suffering from diseases that affect their brain and spinal cord. They give superb techniques on how to treat pediatric epilepsy.
- UAB: The program has trained neurosurgeons and their faculty is recognized by the American Neurosurgeons. They want to give a quality education to students.
- Richmond University: The fellowship program is giving training to students with caring approach as well as strong commitment. The faculty makes sure that fellows will be trained.
- University of Buffalo: University of Buffalo is specializing in many settings and students will know how to treat and diagnose diseases such as stereotaxis, endoscopic and others.
- Duke University: It is one of the world-renowned schools in the country and they are leading when it comes to treating neurosurgical conditions, usage of innovations and latest technologies.
- University of Nebraska: The program provides supportive environment, robust training and hand on experience. If you enroll, you will be exposed to academic as well as private practices.
Advantages of Fellowship in Neurosurgery
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
Future Jobs for Neurosurgeons Professionals
The good thing with studying neurosurgery is that you can have many chances to choose what career you want. You might want to become an specialist, consultant and others. Whatever you want, you need to make sure that you complete the year of study to become an expert and to apply what you have learned and studied.
- Surgical specialist
- Neurosurgeons assistants
- Neurosurgeons consultants
A neurosurgeon is specializing in the surgery of spine, brain and nervous system. They collaborate also with other specialist when it comes to matters like tumors, illnesses, disease and other conditions. If you want to have expertise on it, you can opt for fellowship in neurosurgery, especially if you cannot afford the tuition fee and other expenses. It will be your one stop solution to get the career you want!
If you want to learn more about pediatric fellowships, you are free to read our guide.